Mitsubishi Celeste Forum

Word lid van het forum, het is snel en gemakkelijk

Mitsubishi Celeste Forum
Mitsubishi Celeste Forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com)

Ga naar beneden

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com) Empty Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com)

Bericht  graafie za 14 dec 2013, 10:54

Kerst komt eraan en een wanhopige probeert weer bij te verdienen.

Naam : Kay Wiseman
E. Mail Adres : (kaywiseman020@outlook.com)

Ik werd met een SMS bericht benaderd op mijn telefoon.
Met de vraag in Engels of de auto nog te koop was.

Reactie van mij via opgegeven e.mail adres :

Hello Kay.

All two Celeste's still for sale
Greetings Henk.

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com) 12-12-2013

Aan: Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle

good..what is the total cost for it?

Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle 12-12-2013

Aan: Kay Wiseman

Hello Kay.

Both Cars ?

yes...

Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle 12-12-2013

Cars cost xxxx and xxxx euro.

both cars so as there are on the pictures xxxx euro

Greetings Henk

Fine,I will offer you xxxx euro just to close the deal and not
selling to other buyer.Any outstanding on it?Hope its still in perfect
condition?Hope you operate PayPal.If no, do go ahead now and set up
one and get back to me with the detail while i get  the money arrange.

I will be paying the PayPal charges (5.4%) from my account and will be
paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay and i will
make arrangement for pick up after payment.Can you please send me some
more photos? How about the Paperwork?

Best regard

Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle 13-12-2013

Hello Kay.

Payment whit PayPal is OK.
Do you com to pick the cars up, and do they go outside the Netherlands.
Greetings Henk

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com) 13-12-2013

Don't worry about the pick up,my shipping agent will be coming to pick it up as soon the money had been credited into your account . I'll like you to send me your address so that my shipping agent can figure it out and come for the pick up and other necessary things....more so,send me your PayPal details(PayPal email) so i can pay in.

Await your response.

Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle 13-12-2013

Hello Kay

This E. Mail Adres is xxxxxxxx  my PayPal Adres.

Henk

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com) 13-12-2013

Ok...i will make the payment as soon as possible.

Deze manier van handelen geeft vaak al aan dat het om oplichters gaat.
Bijna niet vragen naar de staat en zeker niet nogmaals vragen als je geen antwoord geeft.

je betaald toch immmers niet voordat je zeker bent dat je een goede auto koopt.
Zeker als je uit het buitenland komt.

LET OP DIT IS NIET PAYPAL< LET OP HET E.MAIL ADRES !!!!!!
Als je zelf PayPal heb vergelijk het adres met PayPal zelf.

service@intl.paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com) 7:45 ..... Evil or Very Mad 

Aan: XXXXXXXXXXX

Van: service@intl.paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com)

Microsoft SmartScreen heeft dit bericht gemarkeerd als ongewenst.

Verzonden: zaterdag 14 december 2013 - 7:45:41
Aan:  XXXXXXXXXXXX

Microsoft SmartScreen heeft dit bericht gemarkeerd als ongewenst en het wordt na tien dagen verwijderd.
Dit bericht is veilig!|Ik weet het niet zeker, ik controleer dit
Zelfs mijn virus scanner vertrouwd het niet... Very Happy 

Powered by
You've received an instant payment

Dear mits100@live.nl,

This e-Mail confirms that you have received an Instant payment of €3,400.00 EUR from Kay Wiseman via PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment Service.
Reversals : This method of payment can not be reverse
View the details of this pending transaction below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of this transaction

Sent From Kay Wiseman
kaywiseman020@outlook.com

Sent to

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Transaction ID 4WR6072127779652U
Merchandise Amount €2,950.00 EUR

Transport Charges
Includes western union charges
Total Amount

Merchandise Title:

€450.00 EUR

€3,400.00 EUR

two Celeste - Purchased
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transport Company: " Route66 Courier "

Courier Details:  Name: Hudges Brown
Address :50let oboronaya ,
City: Lugansk
Zip Code :91000,

Address Status:  Confirmed  

NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the mentioned amount has been successfully transferred by the Sender and been deducted from his Account which is ready to be credited into your account and this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for a MERCHANDISE purchased from you, we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is 100% Safe and Secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction.

The above sum includes the transport charges and taxes as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the PayPal Customer Verification Department Shortly informing you on how to send the Transport Fares and Taxes to the transport company with the above Courier details as soon as possible.

You may contact PayPal customer service by Clicking Here or reply directly to this email by using the
reply button in your e-Mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Copyright ©️ 2013 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.
PayPal Email ID PP307

Vervolgens krijg je deze Mails ( Ook allemaal Fake)

Important Information On How To Complete Your Recent Transaction (Transaction ID: 4WR6072127779652U)‏

service@intl.paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com) 7:46

Aan: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Van: service@intl.paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com)

Dit bericht staat in de map met ongewenste e-mail omdat je kennelijk geen e-mail van deze afzender wilt ontvangen.

Verzonden: zaterdag 14 december 2013 7:46:31
Aan:  XXXXXXXXXXXX

Microsoft SmartScreen heeft dit bericht gemarkeerd als ongewenst en het wordt na tien dagen verwijderd.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX, ( Als PayPal je aanschrijft beginnen ze met je naam, niet met je E.Mail Adress )

You have received a PayPal Payment of €3,400.00 EUR  from  Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com).
We have placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction.  

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal MERCHANDISE Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (Route66 Courier).

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Office, Bank or Post office and send the excess sum of €400.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Below is the receiver's address where you will get the money sent via Western Union Money Transfer.  

Click Here Locate Nearest Western Union Office

Transport Company:  " Route66 Courier "    

Name: Hudges Brown
Address :50let oboronaya ,
Zip Code :91000,

Address Status: Confirmed  

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send typed details in the format below:

(1) Sender's Name;
(2) Receiver's Name;
(3) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN);
(4) Amount Sent;
(5) Western Union Money Transfer Receipt

You may contact PayPal customer service by using the reply button in your Mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

How do I know this is not a fraudulent email? Fraudulent emails tend to have generic greetings such as "Dear PayPal member". Emails from PayPal will always address you by your first and last name or with your registered email.  

Help  

Safety Advice  Contact us  

This email was sent to XXXXXXXXXX   copyright ©️ 1999-2013. PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.á r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349

Als je Met PayPal werkt stuur je NL. zelf een Factuur met het bedrag en wordt er niet door de koper een geldbedrag over gemaakt.
Tevens maakt hij zonder overleg extra geld over voor een PICK-UP Agent die de auto's zou komen ophalen.
Hierin zit ook de oplichting.
Als je hem betaald via Western Union is dat geld niet traceerbaar, maak je het over dan ben je het kwijt.

Accreditation Process‏

service@intl.paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com) 7:48

Aan: XXXXXXXXXXX

Van: service@intl.paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com) Microsoft SmartScreen heeft dit bericht gemarkeerd als ongewenst.
Verzonden: zaterdag 14 december 2013 7:48:13
Aan:  mits100@live.nl

Dear mits100@live.nl,

We want to inform you that the sum of  €3,400.00 EUR has been deducted from your buyer's account but will not be credited into your account until we receive the information or prove that the said amount of (€400.00 EUR ) which the buyer requested to be sent out to the shipper via Western Union.

All we want you to do is to send us the information given to you at the Western Union Office or your Bank after you might have sent the agreed amount of money to the shipper.

Shipper's Address Below:

Name :Hudges Brown
Address: 50let oboronaya
Postal Code:91000

Details needed in order for us to credit your account:

1. Sender's Name and Address:
2. MTCN:
3. Amount Sent:
4.Western Union scan copy of the receipt
\
This act is done to protect both the buyer and seller from fraudulent activities moreover do not send the MTCN to the buyer until your account has been credited with the total sum of  €3,400.00 EUR .

As soon as you send the MTCN to us,we will verify and you will receive a mail informing you that your account has been credited.

Warning: As this transaction was done via our e-mail payments service, all inquiries should be directed to us by replying to this e-mail as it is the one being monitored for your transaction which is because the status of this transaction has not been passed on to our customer care phone service section.Contact us via this email and not by phone calls the mail is being monitored by the Interpol team.We are making changes in our phone communication.Your calls make be picked by scammed artists here on the net that's why we need to make changes in our phone communications.

We do not want any more delay in crediting your account.
We hope to read from you soon
Notice:You can contact us through our verification department email :verificationx_funds@accountant.com

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team
PayPal Account Review Department

Alle bovenstaande Mails Van PayPal zijn vals.

Zorg als je Met PayPal werkt dat je altijd met 2. E.Mail Adressen werkt.
Je 1e E. Mail Adres is je registratie, daarop krijg je alle berichten van de echte PayPal.
Gebruik voor betalingen een 2e e. mail adres.

Wordt er geld gestort krijg je op de Primaire ( Registratie E. Mail Adres ) een bevestiging.
Wordt zoals in mijn geval een fake betaling gedaan komt hij op je Secundaire ( tweede e. mail adres) binnen.
Vaak zoals ook in mijn geval in ongewenste mail...

We gaan hem nog even een tijdje aan de lijn houden en alle binnen gekomen mails gaan naar > Paypal (spoof@paypal.com)

Hij heeft haast, moet nog kerst inkopen doen... Razz 
Zijn Fake betaling kwam binnen om Zaterdag 7.45 uur.
Zijn volgende mail was er om :

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com) 14-12-2013 - 1300 uur

I have been waiting to read from you regarding the mtcn number that will be given to you at the western union money transfer after you might have send the 400 euro to my shipping agent and its very surprising you did not reply back to my last email..I am getting worried over this..Please let me know if you have send the money via western union and if you've not done it make sure it is done today.I will be waiting to read from you regarding the information that will be given to you at the western union and also your address for the pick up and i will be very glad for this.Please make sure you get back to me ASAP.

Nice doing business with you. ( Ofcourse.......... Twisted Evil 

Ook vanuit de fake PayPal kwam er nog een aanmoediging..... Shocked 

Western Union Details Required For Accreditation - (Transaction ID: 4WR6072127779652U)‏

service@paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com) 14-12-2013

Aan: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Van: service@paypal.com (verificationx_funds@accountant.com)  Verzonden: zaterdag 14 december 2013 13:18:32
Aan: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

We are contacting you regarding your Transaction with kay Wiseman. We are still expecting to receive the necessary Western Union Information from you, and you are required to send the Western Union information to us within the next 12 Hours because we can't credit your account until you get this money send to the agent upfront and your account on pending so it can't show up in your account until you get this money send to the agent and  get back to us with western union details given to you at western union outlet then we can credit your account .More so this funds has been deducted from kay Wiseman account so the Funds is being pend and held in our escrow external PayPal account, the funds cannot be reversed or canceled under any circumstances.

You are required to send to us the Western Union Information Stated Below for Verification:

(1) Sender's Name;
(2) Receiver's Name;
(3) MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number);
(4) Amount Sent;
(5) Western Union Receipt.

So you should go ahead and send the €400.00 EUR within the next 12 Hours, and we shall be expecting to receive the Western  Union Information from you as soon as possible. You can contact us if you have any question(s).

Copyright ©️ 2013 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP307.

Om hem even wat te laten happen heb ik de volgende mail gestuurt

Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle - 11:04

Hello Kay.

Some people have to work on saterday.
Your PayPal payment came on 7.45, your next mail on 13.00 hour.

the cars are still here, i dont sell them to another.

well find i the way you pay me strange, normaly i send a bill and you pay it.
also the way you want me to pay a pick up man is also strange.

if you can pay me, you can pay also the pick up man.
i dont now Western Union as pay methode

Greetings Henk

Kay Wiseman (kaywiseman020@outlook.com) 17:25

I really understand you and I am very sorry for not let you know this in the first place, but I am just pleading that you should assist me in getting this money send please.Are they been PayPal will credit your account partly, I would have tell them to but PayPal will not and this transaction is irreversible so I won't be able to cancel it so the whole amount must be credited into your account once and for all. You too can see that I transferred this money as I believe PayPal must have contacted you regards this, or you too can email PayPal to confirm the payment. Kindly help me arrange this money and get it transfer and don't forget to get back to PayPal with the scanned copy of the western union receipt for them to verify and then credit your account.
Please keep me posted once you get this done.
Thanks
graafie
graafie
Admin

Man Leeftijd : 34

http://mitsubishicelestehobbyclub.jimdo.com/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: