Mitsubishi Celeste Forum

Word lid van het forum, het is snel en gemakkelijk

Mitsubishi Celeste Forum
Mitsubishi Celeste Forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Clair Jackson

Ga naar beneden

Clair Jackson Empty Clair Jackson

Bericht  graafie za 10 aug 2013, 20:55

We hebben weer een nieuwe oplichter.
Haar naam is Mrs Clair Jackson > E.Mail Adres - clair jackson@blumail.org

Ik zal het gehele verloop hier plaatsen, dus hou deze topic even in de gaten de aankomende dagen.
Zal de nieuwe berichten / e.mail bijplaatsen

24-07-2012 :
Geachte Joke,
Mijn naam is clair en ik stuur u deze e-mail omdat ik meer wil weten over uw advertentie Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 Glsi van 2003 die u aanbiedt voor € 3.150,00.
Ik heb de volgende vraag: Is de auto nog beschikbaar?

Beantwoord dat de auto nog te koop is. op 24-07.

24-07-2012 - kreeg dezefde avond nog deze mail.
Good you have it available for sale because am interested in the
purchase of the merchandise,i want you to tell me more about the
condition.i hope to hear from you soon

Mrs Clair Jackson

25-07-2012.
Thanks so much for the response,I am a marine engineer from United
Kingdom and right now i am at work (sailing),I'm in a ship right now
at Bermuda,so i can not come over to check the state of merchandise
myself but according to what you wrote on the advert on internet I'm
okay with the condition so what you have to do now is email me with
the best price you want to have for it and i will arrange on how to
make the payment as soon as possible.

25-07.
Als ik haar nu een prijs geef gaat ze accoord en begint ze over betaling via Paypal en een man die de auto komt ophalen.
Daarvoor moeten kosten worden betaald die ze zelf niet kan betalen omdat ze op een schip zit. Ze geeft aan dat ik dat geld wat ze extra stort moet doorsturen naar deze persoon..... Suspect

Dit vond ik op internet:
clair jackson / Anita Robert is een oplichter(ster)
http://plazilla.com/bermuda-clair-jackson--anita-robert-is-oplichting

Ben jij ook benadert door een geïnterressent persoon in jouw goederen / koopwaar? Wij wel en even leek het te mooi om waar te zijn....en dat was het ook!!!! Ben ik even blij dat mijn man zo allert was. Hij vond het allemaal al zo vreemd...UK, Bermuda, 1 dag actief op marktplaats, voor haar zoon, etc. Ik dacht nog, heeft die zoon een lieve moeder.......vond het wel vreemd dat ze op welk tijdstip ook meteen reageerde op de mail. Slaapt ze nooit?

Nadat zij interesse had getoond in onze vouwwagen en we al snel tot een overeenkomst kwamen wilde ze dat via PayPal betalen. We moesten maar effe een account aanmaken en dan zou de betaaling in no time op die rekening staan. Een pick up agent zou het dan ophalen. Deze mail kreeg ik heel snel terug, ik dacht nog kan die snel typen, zo'n lap tekst.....

Ik overleg met mijn man, maar die vertrouwde het vanaf het beging al niet. Hij wilde contant en zeker met zo'n bedrag wilde hij geen risico lopen. Maar goed ook achteraf... Toen ik haar/of hem melde dat we alleen cash wilde werd er niet meer gereageerd.

Ik ben toen ook maar eens de precieze woorden gaan vertalen, zij heeft het de hele tijd over koopwaar, niet een keer schreef zij folding ( wat vouwwagen is). De tekst die wordt gebruikt is bij nader inzien te gebruiken voor alles wat enigszins waarde heeft. En toen ben ik gaan zoeken op internet. Bij het adres wat zij gaf verschijnen meerdere namen Mrs Clair Jackson>> >> 41 Reedworth Street>> >> Lambeth,Greater London SE114PQ>> >> United Kingdom
On 7/25/12, Joke Z wrote:
> Hoi Claire. best price is 3000.read jou message tomorro.

.Als ik haar nu een prijs geef gaat ze accoord en begint ze over betaling via Paypal en een man die de auto komt ophalen.
Daarvoor moeten kosten worden betaald die ze zelf niet kan betalen omdat ze op een schip zit. Ze geeft aan dat ik dat geld wat ze extra stort moet doorsturen naar deze persoon.....

> 26-07-2012, clair jackson@blumail.org: Thanks for the response ,I'm okay with the condition and the price and
as a matter of fact I'm ready to make the payment without any delay
through PayPal which is safe and reliable method of payment,because
this is the only method i can use due to my present location,So all
you have to do is just get back to me with your paypal account details
as follows :

Name:
PayPal Email address :
Address and phone number :
Total Cost of the item :

once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment and if you
dont have a paypal account i will advice you to register for a paypal
account at {www.paypal.} its very simple,secure and fast so as soon
as you get back to me with the paypal payment details ,I will make the
payment without any delay.But kindly note that i can not come over to
pick up the merchandise myself because I'm at work as i write you this
email I'm on the sea busy sailing, so after i have completed the
payment through paypal,a pick up agent will come over to you to
complete the documentation of the merchandise in my name and pick it
up from you and deliver it to my son in the United Kingdom)Hope you
understand and hope to read back from you soonest.

Mrs Clair Jackson
41 Reedworth Street
Lambeth,Greater London SE114PQ
United Kingdom
+447024053866 (My Husband will pick the phone because I'm not at home
presently,I'm at work in Bermuda like i said.

:DZo voorspelbaar..Heb onderwijl een bericht gestuurd aan PayPal naar dit E.Mail Adres > spoof@paypal.nl
Heb ons E.Mail adres verwijderd en het E. Mail adres van Clair bewerkt, zodat het niet gebruikt kan worden.

De volgende stap zal waarschijnlijk zijn dat haar man de auto niet kan ophalen en dat het via een pick up agent gaat lopen.

On 7/26/12, Joke Z wrote:
>
> Hoi Clair. Dat is great, and i have paypal whit this e.mail adres. You can
> pay me 3000 euro, but i am tomorro away thil monday. After monday we can make
> the deal complete. gr Joke

On 7/27/12, Clair Jackson wrote

I'm happy to have the payment details from you, I will make the payment
through paypal payment service as soon as possible and when i have
completed the payment i will send you an email to let you know,also
paypal will send you email okay ? Secondly i want to inform you that
the pick up agent that will come and pick up the car from you after i
have made the payment said that he will collect €500.00 Euro for the
service (Pick the merchandise from you and deliver it in England) so
that means that i will make total payment of €3,000.00 Euro + €500.00
Euro = €3,500.00 Euro for you,so after you get the payment you can
help me pay the pick up agent.I hope you understand that ?

Note : The reason I want you to help me pay the pick up agent is
because the pick up agent company only accept western union as there
payment method and right now i'm at work on the sea at Bermuda and
there is no western union,so after you have gotten the payment i hope
you can help me make the payment to the pick up agent without any
delay ? ...Thanks

:PVerrassend...Lees de eerste topic maar door, zelfde verhaal andere namen alleeen geen 1000 euro maar nu 500.
Zal wel door de resessie komen... Very Happy

Nog een leuk verhaal.... What a Face

Dan hadden we nog koper nummer drie: ene Mrs. Jackson uit de UK. Hoewel we de voorkeur gaven aan een Nederlandse koper, en we ons afvroegen of er in de UK geen tweedehands banken te koop waren (vast wel), besloten we op haar vraag in te gaan.

In enigszins gebrekkig Engels legde zij in een mail uit dat ze bij de Marine werkte en op dit moment zich op Bermuda bevond. Voor haar enige zoon wilde ze een leuk en betaalbaar interieur regelen en ze vroeg zich af wat wij voor de bank wilden hebben. Ze zou dan via een zogenaamde "pick up agent" de bank laten halen en verschepen. Ze vertelde ook dat ze alleen via PayPal kon betalen. Hoewel wij deze mogelijkheid al in de advertentie van Marktplaats boden, wenste ze het toch via de site van PayPal zelf te doen, omdat ze, naar eigen zeggen, op die locatie geen andere mogelijkheid van betalen had.

Dat laatste irriteerde ons, want ze kon immers ook gewoon mail verzenden en ontvangen en de advertentie bekijken? Maar we besloten niet al te moeilijk te doen, zolang ze immers maar (vooraf) betaalde voor de bank vonden wij alles wat ze daarna nog wilde ondernemen prima, zolang wij er geen last van hadden. Ze ging direct akkoord met ons voorstel van €175,--.

Via PayPal, waar wij al een account hadden, maakten we een factuur aan die we aan haar verzonden. Vrijwel direct daarna ontvingen wij twee bevestigingsmails van PayPal, en daar achteraan een mail van een blije mevrouw Clair Jackson met de mededeling dat ze een bedrag van € 425,-- had overgemaakt. Dat had te maken met het bedrag dat wij moesten betalen aan haar shipping agent Jack Shepherd, nl. € 250,--, die de bank zou komen ophalen.
Dat was vreemd en niet wat we hadden afgesproken. Waarom moest ik die persoon betalen? Dat zou ze toch zelf regelen? Mijn partner en ik kregen wat meer argwaan en besloten eerst de status van de factuur op PayPal maar eens te controleren. Deze stond nog steeds op "verzonden". We konden nergens uit opmaken dat het was betaald, of onderweg was, of op mijn bankrekening stond. Wellicht dat hier een tijd overheen ging, net zoals bij het overmaken van een bedrag van de ene naar de andere bankrekening, en besloten te wachten op een wijziging van de status van de factuur.

Toch zat het mij niet helemaal lekker, en mijn partner voelde hetzelfde. We bedachten dat het misschien slim zou zijn om het adres en de naam van de vrouw na te gaan via internet, voor zover dat mogelijk was. Want eigenlijk ging ze wel erg snel akkoord met het bedrag. En waarom zonder overleg het afgesproken bedrag wijzigen? En wat hadden wij met dat geld te maken, wij waren toch nota bene de verkopers, niet de koper? En kon die zoon zelf zijn eigen interieur (al dan niet in zijn eigen land) niet regelen? Hoe kreeg ze op zee zo'n goede internetverbinding? Waarom waren de teksten in de mails (zowel van haar als van PayPal) zo onoverzichtelijk en soms verkeerd gespeld? Waarom gaf ze geen telefoonnummer op?

Al zoekend op internet kwamen we er achter dat het adres wel bestond, maar het leek erop dat het zich bij een industrieterrein bevond. Het was natuurlijk vreemd dat we van PayPal de melding kregen dat we een bedrag van €425,-- gestort hadden gekregen, terwijl de status op de site van PayPal iets heel anders meldde. Bij een nadere inspectie zagen we opeens dat de afzender niet PayPal kon zijn: Hotmail geeft voor deze veilige afzender altijd een icoontje van een vinkje aan bij ieder mailtje afkomstig van veilige en gecontroleerde afzenders. Dat wist ik van eerdere mails van PayPal. Deze bevestigingen had mevrouw Jackson waarschijnlijk zelf in elkaar gedraaid, vandaar dat hier en daar interpunctie miste en de zinnen krom liepen! Dit rook naar oplichting. Al zoekende op internet kwamen we gelijkwaardige verhalen tegen over personen (meestal noemde ze zichzelf Bill) die reageerden op verkooopadvertenties en hier pick up agents voor in wilden zetten, tegen een aanzienlijk bedrag natuurlijk. Pick up agents bleken niet te bestaan..
Dit zat niet goed. Clair Jackson uit de UK was gewoon een oplichter van de bovenste plank die wel een taalcursusje Engels kon gebruiken. In al onze goedheid waren we er in eerste instantie vanuit gegaan dat zij gewoon een moeder was die toevallig op onze bank was gestuit en haar zoon blij wilde maken. Geschrokken van onze bevindingen, besloten we direct de factuur te annuleren en onze account bij PayPay op te zeggen. Ook hebben we aangifte gedaan via mijn politie.nl,
Verder met Clair.... cyclops

clair jackson@blumail.org Wrote on 7/30/12

I'm happy to inform you that i have just completed the payment for the
car and I'm sure you must have received a payment confirmation email
from paypal ? if you have not gotten it kindly check your email inbox
and spam folder because sometimes important emails goes into spam
folder.I have made a total payment of €3,500.00 Euro for the car + the
transport payment.Bellow is the name and address of the pick up agent
that will come to you to put all the papers for the car in my name and
also take it to England.

Name : Bob Brouwers
Address : Unit 18/Newington Industrial Estate 87,
City: Crampton Street,London, SE17 3AZ
United Kingdom.

So provide me the address where the pick up agent can pick up the car
and also let me know the date you will like him to come and take it.

Important Note : What you have to do now is to send the payment
(€500.00 Euro) for the transport of the car to the pick up agent
through western union and send the details you get from western union
to paypal ,because paypal said that for security reason that you will
have to pay the transport agent first and send them the western union
details before the total payment is fully shown on your paypal
account,because right now the payment is still on hold with paypal
until you have completed the pick up agent payment through western
union and send western union details to paypal...To send the western
union details to paypal just reply to the confirmation email they have
send to you.Thanks

Best Regards
Mrs Clair Jackson
41 Reedworth Street
Lambeth,Greater London SE114PQ
United Kingdom
+447024053866.

LET OP DEZE MAIL KRIJG JE IN JE INBOX, EN DEZE MAILS ZIJN VALS.
CHECK ALTIJD JE PAYPAL ACOUND OF JE GELD HEBT ONVANGEN.
LAAT JE NIET AFSCHEPEN MET DE MEDEDELING DAT HET GELD ACHTERUIT IS GEZET IN AFWACHTING VAN.......
. Evil or Very Mad

GEBRUIK OOK ALTIJD EEN TWEEDE E.MAIL ADRES (SECNDAIRE) EN GEBRUIK NOOIT JE PRIMAIRE ADRES VOOR BETALINGEN.
OP JE PRIMAIRE E.MAIL ADRES KOMEN ALLE BERICHTEN VAN PAYPAL BINNEN.
MOCHT PAYPAL GELD ACHTERUIT ZETTEN DAN KRIJG JE BERICHT OP JE PRIMARE E.MAIL ADRES.
ZO KUN JE EENVOUDIG CONTROLEREN OF EEN BETALING VALS IS.

WAT CLAIR NIET WEET IS DAT DIT E.MAIL ADRES NIET GEKOPPELD IS AAN PAYPAL EN DAT BETALINGEN VIA DIT E.MAIL ADRES GEEN DOORGANG VINDEN.
DUS KUN JE OOK NOOIT EEN BEVESTIGING VAN EEN BETALING KRIJGEN

You have received a PayPal Merchandise Payment of € 3,500.00 EUR from Clair Jackson, (clairjackson@blumail.com).
We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (Courier Exchange Logistics).

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved into your paypal account just pay the agent online now via Western Union, and send the excess sum of € 500.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and send us the details received from western union.

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION......... TO YOUR HOUSE

Transport Agent: " BOB BROUWERS "
Address: Unit 18/Newington Industrial Estate 87, Crampton Street, SE17 3AZ, London. United Kingdom

Address Status: Confirmed

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send details as follows:

(1) Sender's Name;
(2) Receiver's Name;
(3) MTCN;
(4) Amount Sent;
(5) Western Union Receipt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team.
Copyright ©️ 1999-2012 PayPal.

All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe & World Wide) Limited is Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom, United States, Europe and World Wide as An Electronic Instant Money Transfer Institution.

PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056.
PayPal Email ID PP172.
Tevens krijg je ook deze mail.Hij heeft de logo,s van Paypal en ziet er echt uit.
Echter heeft hij dit adres : service@paypl.co.uk.....> Link is onbruikbaar gemaakt
... : paysellers@notificatindept.com....> Link zijn onbruikbaar gemaakt
En dat is geen Paypal adres, probeer het maar uit met je eigen Paypal en kijk naar het adres..... :DDat is Com op het eind

This email confirms that you have received a PayPal Merchandise Payment of € 3,500.00 EUR from Clair Jackson (clair jackson@blumail.org) via PayPal Merchandise Payment Service.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

View the "NOTE" of this pending transaction below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Details
Merchandise Amount:€ 3,000.00 EUR
Transport Charges: € 500.00 EUR
Taxes and Insurance:

Total: € 3,500.00 EUR

Transaction: 4WR6072127779652U
Quantity:1
MERCHANDISE Title: CAR
Transport Company: BOB BROUWERS
Address: Unit 18/Newington Industrial Estate 87, Crampton Street, SE17 3AZ, London.
United Kingdom

Address Status: Confirmed.
Ik ga het volgende doen.
Clair een mail sturen dat ik met een paar dagen het geld via westeren union ga storten.
Maar dat ik eerst een deel laat overschrijven van mijn paypal accound naar mijn bankrekening omdat ik geen 500 euro op de bankrekening heb staan. Vervolgens laat ik haar weten dat ik geen geld kan overboeken omdat er geen geld op de paypal rekening staat.

Even lezen hoe ze daarop reageerd

On 7/30/12 wrote Joke

Hoi Clair.

I see that you have make the payment.
I go whit 3 days to a westeren union office to maak the payment.
first i have to get some money to my bank, because i dont have 500 euro.

i want to get it from my paypal accound to my bank accound.
i let you now if i have it done.

On 7/30/12 wrote Clair ( 30 minuten na mijn mail aan haar )

I see that you don't understand the payment step, so let me explain to
you,Paypal also send me email after i have completed the payment and
this email is similar to the email paypal send to you,Paypal said that
the total payment of €3500.00 Euro will still be with them until you
have pay the pick up agent first the payment of €500.00 Euro for the
pick up.Paypal said that this is just for security reason okay ?
because most seller refuse to pay the pick up agent after getting the
full payment first,so what you need to do is just go to western union
office and send the amount for the transport to the pick up agent and
send the details you get from western union to paypal.As soon as
paypal get the details for the payment you pay to the pick up
agent,paypal will then put full payment on your paypal account.I hope
you understand what you have to do now ? Thanks and reply me back
soon.

Duidelijk...... Very Happy
Daarom check altijd je Accound om te zien dat er geld opstaat en neem altijd contact op met Paypal als je het niet vertrouwd. Check altijd of de manier deze oplichters aangeven ook wordt gedaan bij Paypal.... Shocked

Om Paypal nog wat tijd te geven heb ik het volgende geantwoord.

On 7/31/12, Joke Z > wrote:

> Hoi clair.
>
> That give a problem, i can not do that before 10 august
> That day i recived money from my work.
>
> Hou long take it before i can get the money from Paypal if i send the
> details from the payment of western union to paypal..
>
> Gr Joke

On 7/31/12, Claire > wrote:
hello joke

i will explain to the pick up agent that you will make the payment on
the 10th of august which means he will have to come after the 10th of
august...
you will get your money immediately you send paypal the details of the
payment so as soon as the payment as been verified you will get your
full money on you account

:lol:Wel knap dat ze meestal binnen een uur reageert, ongeacht welke tijd je mailt.
Meestal reageer ik pas laat in de avond, aangezien ik pas laat thuis ben.

Accepteer nooit dit soort verhalen zonder dat je navraag doet. En geef nooit geen enkele persoonlijke informatie zoals adressen of telefoon nummers voordat je werkelijk over geld beschikt

In mijn geval bij paypal kreeg ik deze mail.
Hello Joke Z,

Thanks for reporting that suspicious-looking email. The email you received was not sent by PayPal and it links to a fake website. We are investigating and working on stopping the fraud.

If you have already given any personal or financial information to this fake website, you should immediately log in to your PayPal account and change the password and secret questions. You should also tell your bank about this problem.

To learn how to change your password, go to the PayPal website, click "Help" at the top of the page, and enter ("How do I change my password?") in the search box.

You should report any unauthorized account activity to PayPal. Here's how:

1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click "Security Center" at the top of any PayPal page.
3. Click "Start an unauthorized transaction claim" under "Report a problem" on the left.
4. Log in to your account, or click "Continue" if you are unable to log in.
5. Review the information about unauthorized transactions, and click "Continue."
6. Complete the report and click "Preview."
7. Check the box to state that the claim is accurate and click "Submit."
8. Confirm that you're the account owner by entering the financial information requested, and click "Continue."

Your account security is very important to us, so we appreciate the
opportunity to pass along this information.

Thanks, PayPal
Laatste vorderingen.
Zoals jullie lezen heb ik haar wijsgemaakt dat ik pas na 10 augustus kan betalen omdat ik mijn loon dan krijg.
Het bleef dan ook verrassend stil tot 10 augustus.... lol!

Maar 10 augustus was ze er weer. Basketball
On 8/10/12 clairjackson@blumail.or g wrote
Hi joke
I hope you do not forget that today is 10th of august the day you
promise to pay the pick up agent fee please kindly make sure you make
the payment to the agent today so that you can receive your full
amount on your paypal account and the agent can as well come over to
pick the merchandise up....

I will be waiting to read back from you as soon as you have made the
payment to the agent...thanks

Dezelde dag nog deze mail, zeker geldnood.

I hope you have been able to complete the transaction...I will be
waiting to read back from you...

Uit beleefd heid deze mail terug gestuurd.
On 8/10/20 Joke Wrote.

Hello Clair.

Today i have get my money on my bank.
tomorro i go to the western union.
dan i make the payment compleet

Pick up adres for the car.
Koggelaan 8
8017JN - Zwolle
Voordat je nu denk dat dit mijn prive adres is google maar even in maps
gr Joke.

On 8/11/12 Clair wrote.
Have you been able to make the payment to the pick up agent? Please kindly get back to me to let me know.

Al helemaal geen Hi Joke meer, slechte dag gehad denk ik.
Om haar dag nog wat slechter te maken heb ik dit bericht gestuurd.

On 8/11/12 Joke Z wrote
hello Claire.
I have this afternoon the payment completed.
I have send 500 euro to Bob Brouwers, Unit 18/Newington Industrial Estate 187 in London

Monday i mail paypal whit a copy from the recu.
give you me info about the pick up man.

gr Joke.

Heb het adres iets aangepast het nummer is 87 en ik heb er 187 van gemaakt, even kijken of ze het ziet... bom

:lol:Volgens mij heeft ze het gemist, maar ze heeft nog wel deze mail gestuurd... :shock:weer geen Hi Joke

On 8/11/12 Claire Wrote
okay good so what you have to do now is just get back to paypal with
the Western Union Receipt but if you do not have a scanner just send
them the following details
(1) Sender's Name;
(2) Receiver's Name;
(3) MTCN;
(4) Amount Sent;

so kindly make sure you get back to them with the details as soon as
possible and you can as well send it to me so that i can forward it to
them so that you can receive your full payment on your account as soon
as possible....and kindly get back to me with the date you will be
available for the pick up so that i can inform the agent....thanks

Ook geen Greetings Clair meer... :(de liefde is over.

Laatste berichtgevingen.

on 8/13/12 claire Wrote.
Why haven't you sent the details to paypal? can you explain to me what
is going on.

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:40:25 +0200

To: <clair jackson@blumail.org>

Subject: RE: what is going on? payment has been made: pick up agent fee

i have send the details from the western union to paypal whit a copy from your payment.
This was the anser from Paypal ???

The email you received was not sent by PayPal and it links to a fake website. We are
investigating and working on stopping the fraud.

On 08/14/12 Claire wrote

It means you have sent it to a fake email address what you have to do is just click on reply on the notification message you receive from paypal with the details..

Ik begrijp nu dat je moet reageren op de mail die Clair heeft gestuurd naar ons E. Mail Adres met de nagemaakte pagina van PayPal, Het E. Mail adres dat dus niet gekioppeld is aan PayPal

Het gaat dus om dit soort Mails :

Notification of A PayPal Instant Merchandise Payment Received from Clair Jackson (Transaction ID: 4WR6072127779652U)

Important Information On How to Complete Your Recent Transaction (Transaction ID: 4WR6072127779652U)

Ik ga dat nu doen om te kijken wat er dan verder gebeurt, maar realiseer je dat dit natuurlijk nooit kan, Want als je via je geregistreerde e.Mail adres geen berichten van PayPal Krijgt over een Storting dan is er gewoon geen storting. Ze proberen nu dus gewoon achter de gegevens te komen van de Western Union Cheque die ik opgestuurd zou hebben naar die pick up agent.

Heb haar de volgende gegevens gestuurd, natuurlijk is mijn naam vals evenals het het cheque nummer.
De rest klopt.... :Dalleeen is dat geld net zo afwezig als de betaling van claire.

(1) Sender's Name; J. Zijlstra
(2) Receiver's Name; B. Brouwers
(3) MTCN; 4238832104
(4) Amount Sent; 500 euro
(5) Western Union Receipt

Na een paar dagen van stilte... :affraid:reageert Clair weer.
Verrassend een extra storting is noodzakelijk... pig...crisis zeker.

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:49:19 +0100
Subject: importation certificate fee

Paypal complete verification of the western union details and send the
details to pick up agent now the pick up agent has gotten the 500 .00
euro for the pick up but pick up agent inform paypal that he needs to
pay another 400 euro for importation certificate fee,without this
importation certificate fee he can not come to you in netherland to
take the bike because UK government will seize the bike when he is
bring it to London,so paypal ask me to make additional payment of
400.00 euro to your payment and i agree,now paypal has taking 3000.00
euro + 500.00 Euro + 400.00 euro = 3,900. 00 euro from my paypal
account and it will be on your paypal account but before paypal put
total payment of 2,400. 00 euro on your paypal account you have to
send the 400. 00 euro for the importation certificate fee to the pick
up agent through western union and send the western union details to
paypal,when paypal verify that you have pay the 400euro for the
importation certificate fee you will get total payment of 3,900.00
euro on your paypal account.

Paypal said that according to there policy you have to complete
payment for the pick up so that the pick up agent can be on his way to
you before they put total payment on your paypal account for security
reason so now you have to complete payment of 400euro with western
union for the importation certificate fee to the pick up agent as soon
as possible and send paypal the western union details .....

...So now you will get total payment of 3,900euro on your paypal
account after you send the 400 euro for the importation certificate
fee to the agent.I hope you understand everything and you can make the
payment as soon as possible so that the agent can start to come and
paypal can put full payment of 3,900euro on your paypal account.I wait
for you quick response.Thanks
Heb haar een bericht gestuurd dat ik geen geldboom in de tuin heb.
En gevraagt of ze 500 euro wil storten via Paypal dat ik op kan nemen, omdat ik anders geen geld overhou om te leven.
Even kijken of ze menselijk is.... Mad ...maar ik weet het antwoord al.

Deze mail krijg ik van de Nep Paypal.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT MADE FOR IMPORTATION CERTIFICATE FEES***Transaction ID: 4WR6072127779652U‏

Dear Joke

This is to inform you that we have just completed the verification of the Western union details and we have forwarded the western union information to the shipping agent, But right now the payment is still on hold because the shipping agent just informed us that he needs to pay for the Importation certificate fee of € 400.00 EUR before he can be able to come and make the pickup of the Car in Netherlands (Because if this Importation certificate fees is not paid the United Kingdom Authority will seize the Car) so we have contacted Clair Jackson about this, to make additional payment of € 400.00 EUR and she has agreed and made the additional payment of €400.00 EUR , now the total amount of €3,900EUR will be credited into your Paypal Account as soon as we have receive the western union details of the Importation Certificate Fee (€ 400.00 EUR),We hereby employ you to make the Importation certificate fee which is € 400.00 EUR through western union to the shipping agent as soon as possible and get back to us with the western union details so as to enable us verify it and credit total payment into your paypal account,note that without this Importation certificate fee the pickup of the car can not be completed which means it's very important.

Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.
Nogmaals controleer altijd je PayPal accound met je primaire E. Mail Adres, en neem contact op met > spoof@paypal.nl
Vraag of de mail van Paypal is !!!!!

Humor is dat ze nu praat over een Bike.... :suspect:ik verkoop toch een auto..

pay another 400 euro for importation certificate fee,without this
importation certificate fee he can not come to you in netherland to
take the bike because UK government will seize the bike when he is
bring it to London
Goede Raad...lees zorgvuldig de mails.

Bericht aan Clair.

On 8/18/12, Joke Z wrote:

Hello Clair. I dont have a money three, i have 1700 euro from my work.I did
Pay 500 euro to Bob, so i have 1200 euro for the rest of the mouth. If i
have to pay another 400 you mus first send the 500 euro back whit paypal.But
i have to transport it to my bank accound, so no payment i can take from my
paypal accound. i dont understand wy there are now new cost.
greetings joke

On 8/18/12 Clair Jacson Wrote > 5 minuten na mijn mail aan haar

Thanks for your response and I really understand your point,we are in
same condition because i have been making payment and have not seen
what i'm paying for,this importation certificate fees is so important
that if i dont pay the united kingdom government will seize the car
when the delivery agent is bring it into England and right now the
full payment has already been deducted from my paypal account,paypal
is just waiting for you to make this payment before the credit your
paypal account with the full payment because according to paypal
policy the delivery agent must be fully settled before the full
payment is credit on the paypal account of the seller,to ensure that
after the payment is credited on the sellers paypal account there will
not be any delay in delivering the goods,and this is the main reason
why i have made the additional payment,if i dont make the additional
payment the pickup agent will not be able to come to you for the
pickup agent paypal will not credit the seller's paypal account,so you
now understand that i want you to get your payment as soon as possible
and I promise there would be no other payment apart from this so you
have to try your possible best to make this payment as soon as
possible so that the pick up agent can get ready to come and paypal
can credit your paypal account.I hope you now understand and hope we
can complete this transaction as soon as possible.

Word dus weer geld storten, misschien de laatste keer, gezien mijn vorige bericht.
Zal wel weer even google.n voor een Fake transactie naar Bob Brouwer.
Nog even verder met uit de tent lokken

Maar vandaag heeft ze het wel weer over een auto.... Very Happy gelukkig ik kan mijn fiets houden.

On 8/18/12 Joke Z wrote.

I sal see if i can loan some money from my sister.
Gr Joke

On 8/18/12, Clair Jackson <clair jackson@blumail.org> wrote:
> okay no problem and i promise as soon as you have made the payment and
> sent the details to paypal by replying the importation message they
> sent to you, the full payment will be activated into your account and
> then you can payback your sister...hope to read back from you.

On 8/19/12 Clair Jacson Wrote.

you'l surely die of cancer i play you foolish man bastard son of a
monkey...go to hell and before going kill your parents

you'l zeker sterven aan kanker ik speel je dwaze man bastaardzoon van een
aap ... naar de hel gaan en voordat je dood je ouders
Ik begrijp dat dood ga aan kanker, een dwaze man ben , een zoon van een aap ben en na de hel ga nadat zij mijn ouders vermoord heeft.... drunken

Moet ik dan ook nog het adres van mijn ouders opsturen.... :roll:krijg ik daar ook weer een rekening van voor het ophalen.

On 8/19/12 Joke wrote.
Hello Clair.

Thanks.
Do i still send the address of my parents, or the zoo where I stay

Take a drink and enjoy the beautiful weather.
How does it feel to be cheated
Goodbye Joke

Kortgesloten en afsluitend

Ik bood deze auto aan onder de naam van mijn vrouw en het e.mail adres van mijn vrouw.
Daardoor hebben ze mij niet herkend en wisten ze niet dat ze dit al eerder hadden geprobeerd

Denk 2x na voordat je iets aan het buitenland verkoopt als het niet zeer zeldzaam is, en gewoon te koop in een ander land.
Denk 6x na als iemand z,n verhaal schrijft en blijkbaar overal toegang tot heeft, behalve tot normaal betalen.

Een pick up agent heeft ook wel een bank rekening nummer en als ze met paypal kan betalen, kan ze ook een bankoverschrijving doen.

Gebruik altijd met Paypal een tweede E.Mail adres voor betalingen, en gebuik daarvoor nooit je e.mail adres waarmee je bent aangemeld bij paypal.
Op je aangemelde e.mail adres krijg je nl. alle mail over betalingen die gedaan worden.
Zo kun je fake mails eenvoudig selecteren.

Check altijd je rekening nummer na een betaling of neem contact op met Bank of Paypal over een aangegeven handels wijze.
Betaal nooit zomaar met western union, de betaling is niet te achterhalen of te canselen

Ik ga even de aap uithangen, dwaas doen lol! en een konijn op de BBQ gooien...
En vooral genieten van alle tijd die Clair Jackson hierin heeft gestoken om uiteindelijk met niets af te sluiten... jocolor

By Clair Jackson lol!
graafie
graafie
Admin

Man Leeftijd : 34

http://mitsubishicelestehobbyclub.jimdo.com/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: