Mitsubishi Celeste Forum

Word lid van het forum, het is snel en gemakkelijk

Mitsubishi Celeste Forum
Mitsubishi Celeste Forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Juliana Nelson

Ga naar beneden

Juliana Nelson Empty Juliana Nelson

Bericht  graafie za 10 aug 2013, 20:51

Ik ben er bijna op zeer beroerde manier achter gekomen dat er oplichters actief zijn.
ze willen een Auto kopen en doen zich voor alsof ze op zee zitten.

Ze betalen via Paypal en komen dan met een probleem.
Nl. dat de persoon die de auto ophaald vooraf betaald moet worden.

Ze vragen of je dat wil betalen en doen dat geld bij de overboekibg van Paypal.
Fictief heb je dan het geld binnen.

Maar als je dan inlogt op je eigen Paypal Accound zie je dat er niets betaald is.
Maak je dus dat geld over ( meesta via Western Union ) ga je zoals in mijn geval voor ruim 1000 euro het schip in.

Mocht je berichten krijgen in vertaald nederlands of in het engels die lijken op de onderstaande berichtgeving meld dit dan bij paypal > spoof@paypal.com

Ik had het geluk dat ik het niet vertouwde en ging google'n op naam en adres en kwam daardoor bij deze link.
http://hilarushi.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html

De reden dat ik het niet vertouwde was dat er niets over de auto werd gevraagt en dat men in principe de vraagprijs betaalde.

Zoals je daar leest en mijn mails hieronder leest is het verhaal bijna hetzelfde, alleen de namen zijn anders.

Let hier in godsnaam goed op en geef dit door aan anderen.
Paypal is er na mijn melding mee bezig.

Hieronder de Mail wisseling en de fictieve Paypal transactie
De mail sttan op jongste datum bovenaan,voor een beetje begrijpelijk verhaal onderaan beginnen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name :John Martins
Address : 5 Helston Yard.
City : Kennington
State : London.
Code: SE8 4EL
THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF THE AGENT,AND PLS GIVE ME YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS AND THE WESTERN UNION DETAILS AFTER YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY TO THE AGENT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service@paypal.com

Dear HENK,

You have received a PayPal Payment of € 3,100 Euro from Juliana Nelson (njuliana28@yahoo.com).

We've placed a temporary hold on the funds of this transaction

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per New PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Agent Delivery /Charges .

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Office, and send the €1000 Euro to the Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the name and address of the Agent Company where the Funds would be sent via Western Union Money Transfer.

Click Here Locate Nearest Western Union Office

Agent Headquarter :

Address:
Name : John Martins
Address : 5 Helston Yard.
City : Kennington
State :London.
Zip Code:SE8 4EL

Address Status: Confirmed

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the receipt of details requested. Should either be sent in JPG format or send type details as:
Sender's Name; Receiver's Name; MTCN; Amount Sent;

You may Click He.. or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information or to contact the PayPal Customer Verification Department and include either transaction ID or reference number (PP307) quick recognition of this transaction.

Sincerely,
PayPal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- On Fri, 2/18/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

Subject: RE: Reactie op je Kapaza! advertentie Mitsubishi Celeste
To: "Juliana Nelson" <njuliana28@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 8:23 PM

Hello Juliana.

Jour payment arrived whit paypal.
I have try to google om jour name and city for a little bit infi.
But i founs nothing what compaire to your name, city and work
i am stil not happy that i must send money to a adres outsite the netherlands.

But i have lookt and there is a postoffice in zwolle.
I wil inform ther about sending money to jour pick up agent.
But if there are problems or trouble i send jou all the money back via paypal.

I need all the info where the money must send to. ( name, street, city and other info i need)
also must i now if i must send 1000 euro or more or less ( you send 1100 euro for this)

greetings Henk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notification of Instant AUTOMOBILE Payment Received from Juliana nelson
(Transaction ID: 9Y335388XA014532M) ‏18-2-2011

Heb deze links/ E. mail adressen onbruikbaar gemaakt, gebruik ze niet
Service@paypal..pt< let goed op dir e. mail adres dit is niet van Paypal !!!!!!
auctionteamonline@mail..com < dit is het E. mail adres wat erachter zit...!!!!!!

This email confirms that you have received an Instant payment of €3,100 Euro from Juliana Nelson (njuliana28@yahoo.com) via PayPal AUTOMOBILE Payment Service.

View the "NOTE" of this pending transaction below

Payment Details

Auto Amount: €2,000.00 Euro

Agent Charges: and Fee:

Total:

€1,100. 00 Euro

-

€3,100.00 Euro

Transaction: 9Y335388XA014532M
Quantity: 1
AUTO Title: MITSUBISHI CELESTE

Agent Headquarter:

Address: Name : John Martins
Address : 5 Helston Yard
City : Kenning ton
State :London
Zip Code:SE8 4EL

Address Status: Confirmed

NOTE: This is to confirm to you that the said amount has been successfully transferred by the Sender and been deducted from his Bank Account which is ready to be credited into your account, been that this Payment has been subjected to be a Payment for an AUTOMOBILE purchased from you we reserve the right to make sure this transaction is safe and secured also to verify the legitimacy level on this transaction because of the high sum of funds involved.

The above sum has included the Agent Charges and Fee as we and the Agent Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal AUTOMOBILE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the PayPal Customer Verification Department Shortly informing you on how to send the Agent Charges and Fee to their Headquarter Dept. with the above details as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:15:04 -0800
To: mits100@live.nl

hello
i am glad to hear from you and i want you to know that i dont know that the agent will ask for pick up fees so i want you to know that there wont be any problem and no one is setting you up and i can never set anyone up due to my status,i am marine engineer and well known lady so i want you to know that you will get your money from bank and since the bank is our third party i want you to know that you are safe and secure and i want you to know that i can never take what is not mine.....here are my details...

name;JULIANA NELSON
id num:MRGOOO7753321189THKWSY
CITY:BIRMINHAM

--- On Thu, 2/17/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

To: "Juliana Nelson" <njuliana28@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 8:00 PM

Hello Juliana
I do not work whit western union
They are not reliable and I have bad experience with them.
This setup will not work.

Greetings Henk
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:38:36 -0800

I was just about to make the payment when i had this little problem with the picking up,I got an email from my agent..i thought i included that in my previous email.he said he won't come and pick up the item unless i pay him the agent commission fee first in order to be able to schedule a pick up time ,and my pick up agent head quarters is in the United Kingdom and all commission payments made for pick up, from anywhere in the world is sent to their head quarters in the Uk and the only form of payments they accept is western union money transfer and i tried to pay online but i will need a credit card which i didn't bring along, and there is no post office(there is usually a westernunion section in most post offices) or any western union agent offshore! so i have to ask you to help me with the pick up fees, i will include the 1000EUROES they charged to pick it up and take it my home(1st class treatment), to the payments i will send through paypal. After i have made the payments and it has been confirmed by paypal, i will need you to help me send the 1000EUROES to my pick up agent through western union money transfer, the western union money transfer can be made at a post office near to you,there is always a western union agent in most post offices or online at www.westernunion.com .I will be making the payments shortly and will email you as soon as it has been done.

--- On Wed, 2/16/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

To: "Juliana Nelson" <njuliana28@yahoo..com>
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 9:18 PM

Hello Juliana

2000 euro is good, you can pay mé to Paypal whit this E. Mail adres.

graafie_1@msn.com > between graafie and the 1@msn.com is a _ line
Try to send first 1 euro and then after reply the rest off the payment to be sure that it will be good

I will make the car ready for transport. ( Will the car self driving or wil he bé picktup whit a trailer )
When the payment is done i will get the car out off the netherlands register.

greetings Henk

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:23:36 -0800

hello
i am glad that you reply me message,pls i will like to pay 2000euroes for the car and pls send me your bank transfer details so that i can do the payment as soon as possible then my agent will come to pick the car as soon as i have done the payment..

--- On Tue, 2/15/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 9:04 PM

Hello Juliana

(about the price i will be glad if you can reduce the price for me and if you have accepted that then send me your paypal email address )

Wich price you sugest, jou give no other price.

Henk

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:36:29 -0800

hello
i am glad to hear from you and that you are a honest person to do deal with that you tell me the problem of the car,dont worry ihave tell my brother in law about the car and he said he really like it and i am ahppy about that so i will need the car very soon because the birthday is very close and i want you to know that the agent is an international agent not ordinary agent so he wont have problem taking the car from netherlands and he will pick up the car to give the car first class treatment when he pick up the car,and about the price i will be glad if you can reduce the price for me and if you have accepted that then send me your paypal email address to do the payment as soon as possible because the birthday is near....so i will be glad if you can comply with me....thanks

--- On Tue, 2/15/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 8:33 AM

Hello Juliana.

To make everiting clear.

i vind it strage that jou will buy the car whitout qwentions aboud the condition of th car.
Also the speed for pick up take me to a problem.

So i make it clear zo you now what you can expect.

the car is ready to drive.
Most things are done, just some little things must be placed like antenna and some interieur and chrome strips.
There is a smal point for finishe on the inside of the tailgate, there must bé a ltttle hole closed.

Last point is the engine
Because the car stood a long time still, one piston ring does not close properly.
So the car used some oil, the problem is easy to soll whit a cleaning product.
the engine has no further problems.

If that is no problem i will send you the e. mail adres for payment.
The prise is 2050,00 euro .

After Payment i will take the car ready for pickup and unsubscribe in the Netherlands.
Make sure that your agend have insurens papers and plates to drive the car outsite the netherlands.
Otherwise he has a big problem.

greetings Henk

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:58:24 -0800

hello
thanks for the reply,i am taking the car out of netherlands and dont worry when my agent comes he will provide you with the neccesary information you need.give me your paypal email account to do the payment coz the birthday is near and i really want to surprise my brother in law..give me your name and as well as the price of the car in euroes,i will be glad if you comply with me....

--- On Sun, 2/13/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

To: njuliana28@yahoo..com
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 8:46 PM

I undestand your story, but stays the car in the netherlands ore take you him outside the netherlands.
If jou take the car outsite the netherland i have to remove the plates of the car.
and have to register that the car is going outsite the netherland.

If your Pick up agent want to drive it outsite the netherlands he needs a insurends and plates.

I have a Paypal accound, so thats no problem.
and i want to now when you want to pick him up, because there are some small points to finish.

greetings Henk

Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:25:29 -0800

Thanks for the prompt response.. I am ready to buy the car now for birthday gift for brother in-law and i am at sea at the moment as i am a marine engineer and due to the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it. I really want it to be a surprise for my brother in-law so i wont let him know anything about it until it gets delivered to him, i am sure he will be more than happy with it. I insisted on paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email address and the price so i can make the payments asap for it and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal-eesti.maksed.net and get it set up, after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with paypal so as to put the money through. I have a pick up agent that will come and pick it up after i have made the payments...or if i can pay you through bank transfer......

Thanks

--- On Sun, 2/13/11, Mitsubishi Classic Parts Zwolle <mits100@live.nl> wrote:

To: njuliana28@yahoo..com
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 8:17 PM

Hallo Juliana.

I think you can better anser me in english.
Your message to me is verry strange translation.

You want to buy the car and you want to pay whit paypal ?
Somone wil pick the car up and bring the car to you brother in law ?

Stay the car in the netherlands or going the car outside the netherlands?

Greetings Henk

Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:02:59 -0800

Bedankt voor de snelle reactie .. Ik ben bereid om de auto nu kopen voor de verjaardag cadeau voor broer in de rechtspraak en ik ben op zee op het moment als ik een scheepswerktuigkundige en als gevolg van de aard van mijn werk, telefoongesprekken te maken en het bezoeken van de website zijn beperkt, maar i uitgeknepen tijd om deze advertentie te controleren en sturen u een e-mailbericht over het. Ik wil echt dat het een verrassing voor mijn broer in-law, dus ik laat hem gewoon iets weten over het tot het wordt afgeleverd aan hem, ik ben zeker dat hij zal meer dan blij mee. Ik drong aan op paypal, want ik heb geen toegang tot mijn bankrekening online als ik geen internet bankieren, maar ik kan betalen van mijn online banking, moet ik u om mij uw bankgegevens en de prijs dus ik kan zsm de betalingen voor haar en. Ik heb een pick-up agent die zal komen en oppakken nadat ik de gedane betalingen ... Ik zal graag binnenkort te betalen .. bij het bankbedrijf.

Bedankt

In het belang van de stappen die Paypal onderneemt, vraag ik jullie om geen E. Mail Adressen te gebruiken van Juliana of andere nog bruikbare links behalve de link naar :

http://hilarushi.blogspot.com/2010_03_01_archive.html

Of deze als je zelf een soortgelijk ervaring hebt gehad.> spoof@paypal.com
Mvg Henk
graafie
graafie
Admin

Man Leeftijd : 34

http://mitsubishicelestehobbyclub.jimdo.com/

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: